- As a snack, you can spread a light layer of salsa macha on top of cream cheese and serve with crackers. \n
- To have a quick tuna snack, mix drained tuna fish with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and a teaspoon of this salsa. Accompany with corn chips or crackers. \n
- An excellent choice with all kind of seafood or fish, especially with shrimp. \n
- Use it when cooking sauces such as tomato, ragu or creamy sauces. For example, with melted butter, cream and Parmesan cheese and a touch of this flavoursome sauce. \n
- Mix it with olive oil to fry fish, chicken or for a pasta sauce. Quick and gives food a lot of Mexican flavour! \n
Payment & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.