- Mix it with cream as a basic sauce for many dishes \n
- Pour it over Mexican dishes such as tacos and quesadillas (tortillas filled with melted cheese) \n
- Prepare fried shrimp with a little bit of olive oil and add the sauce. Serve in corn or flour tortillas. \n
- Create your own “Enchiladas Lloronas” (fried tortillas filled with chicken or cheese, dressed with cream, cheese, lettuce and La Llorona salsa) \n
- Prepare scrambled or fried eggs and pour some of this delicious sauce over them. You’ll love it! \n
- Tomato, water, onion, salt, morita chili, corn oil, garlic \n
Payment & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.