- For a quick and delicious snack, pour maría bonita sauce over cream cheese and serve with crackers. It’ll disappear in seconds! \n
- If you are looking for something fresh, marinate some small pieces of fish in some lemon juice for 2 hours. Drain the liquid and mix the fish with diced onion, tomato, and chopped parsley. Add the sauce, serve in a glass container and decorate with avocado slices. \n
- You can cook pork loin, fish or shrimp with maria bonita salsa. \n
- Goes very well with salads. You can add cheese, shrimp, or Indian walnuts. \n
- You can also prepare “chicken on the run” simply by placing pieces of chicken in a casserole dish and pouring the sauce over them. Cook covered, and you’ll have a delicious meal in no time! \n
Payment & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.