- Just keep it on the table for all occasions! \n
- An excellent choice for any traditional Mexican dishes. \n
- Fried chicken tacos! Put some shredded chicken breast over a fresh baked tortilla and roll it to make a taco. Then fry it (use a toothpick to keep it closed) and serve with some lettuce, cream, cheese and, of course, La Doña Salsa. \n
- For the best hangover cure, make chilaquiles: place some white corn totopos or chips over a tray, mix the salsa with warm water and pour over them. Put some cream and grated cheese on top. You will love them! \n
- Seasoned shredded chicken breast with la doña salsa. Just boil the chicken, shred it and mix with the sauce. Heat for 10 minutes and serve with white corn tortillas. It’s a classic! \n
- Green tomato, water, serrano chili, onion, garlic, salt, coriander \n
Payment & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.